Talk to your friends, psyche yourself up, and get yourself into one of these 5 categories to race:
- Solo Female
- Solo Male
- Team of 2-6 Racers: Female
- Team of 2-6 Racers: Mixed-Gender
- Team of 2-6 Racers: Male
- Bonus checkpoints are optional, but encouraged. Complete the bonus checkpoint within the designated time to get 2 additional laps added to your total score. You must have your manifest with you when completing the bonus checkpoint. Winning teams will be determined based on total number of ridden laps and bonus laps awarded.
- One racer per team on the course at a time. Multiple team members cannot ride at the same time to earn multiple laps. Teams can divide the riding up as much or as little as they would like between teammates.
- Helmets are required at all times and lights are required from sun down to sun up. Your manifest will not be marked without them.
- Racers can be disqualified or have laps deducted for rude or disrespectful behavior towards the event, volunteers, or the community.
- Racers must obey all traffic laws at all times.
- All racers must sign a waiver in order to race and must wear a wrist band to designate that the waiver has been signed.
- You must go to all four checkpoints in order (ie checkpoint 3 will not be marked if checkpoint 2 is not marked) to complete one lap
- It is the team or rider’s responsibility to keep their manifest. No laps will be awarded for a lost manifest.
- The final lap must be completed by or before 7:00 pm. The final manifest must be turned in by 7:15 pm on Saturday for those laps to be counted towards the total score.
Official race route will be posted on this website in late Spring 2013. Check back then!